With over 35 years of experience, Ardmore Language Schools is a leading junior English Language programme provider which takes English learning beyond the classroom. We pride ourselves in offering young international students a high standard and safe experience in the UK whilst they enjoy a culturally immersive and fun activity programme.
We are currently looking for people like you to join our Welfare Team this summer to become an essential point of contact for all students and particularly individual students (known on centre as ‘indies’) travelling without a group. You will be required to have daily meetings with your ‘indies’, manage efficient mealtime and fire safety procedures and work in pairs to ensure that students are in their allocated in the evening.
We are looking for:
- An approachable and energetic nature
- A passion for working with children and young people
- Empathetic and supportive personalities
- Adaptability and flexibility in a busy working environment
- Confidence to safely escort non-native speaking students around busy cities on excursion when required
- An understanding of the importance of safeguarding
- People with a genuine interest in helping international students to develop their English language skills
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hold or be willing to obtain a valid DBS
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be available to work for 42 hours per week for the whole of July, including evenings and weekends
Ardmore Language Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates are required to provide criminal checks including a valid Enhanced DBS Certificate and/or overseas police checks.
Helping young minds meet the word this summer and click ‘apply now’!Apply Now