With over 35 years of experience, Ardmore Language Schools is a leading junior English Language programme provider which takes English learning beyond the classroom. We pride ourselves in offering young international students a high standard and safe learning experience in the UK whilst they enjoy a culturally immersive and fun activity programme.
You will be responsible for operating a safe, fun, professional and organised centre for our young learner clientele and staff teams to give them an exciting, memorable summer experience. You will be the link between the Academic, Activities and Welfare Teams and will be the main point of contact for Group Leaders and the Host Site contacts. Our centres can vary from 50 - 450 students per week.
You will be:
- A strong team leader
- Able to manage a team of managers
- Good at building customer relationships
- Able to manage difficult conversations
- Resilient (this position can be demanding and is not for the ‘faint-hearted’)
- Accustomed to using Excel and electronic records/databases
- Familiar with how summer schools operate
- Accustomed to managing safeguarding concerns that may arise
- Able to manage
Familiarity with SharePoint is a bonus but not essential!
- Have a commercial mindset
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hold or be willing to obtain a valid DBS
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be available to work for 48 hours per week for the last week of June and the whole of July, including evenings and weekends
- Be able to live and work residentially on site. Full board and accommodation will be provided free of charge.
Ardmore Language Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates are required to provide criminal checks including a valid Enhanced DBS Certificate and/or overseas police checks.
Help young minds meet the word this summer and click ‘apply now’!Apply Now