Test your favourite companies' latest products, give feedback and earn money.
Sign up now as a paid test user and take part in usability tests! Your opinion is valuable, so we compensate you fairly.
In a nutshell:
- What testing is about? We are looking for participants for paid user tests by well-known companies like Vodafone, Zalando, or UBS.
- How the usability tests work? Via a zoom call. The researcher gives you a few tasks, you give her feedback.
- Why? We pay you fairly: On average, you earn around £40 per hour. In addition, the tests are super fun and you get a behind-the-scenes look into companies’ product development.
You do not need any specific education or work experience to become a tester. Two things are very important, however:
- The first is honesty. We expect you to answer our questions truthfully and to share your opinion openly during testing.
- The second is reliability. We expect you to show up on time once you have agreed to take part in a study. Should you be unable to attend, we ask you to let us know in advance and cancel as soon as possible.
We, TestingTime, are a market research company. We come into play when a company develops a new product and wants to test its usability with future users. We connect those companies with the right test users. Register now as a test person, participate in studies that fit your schedule, and earn money.