2. Use of the Site:
- 2.1 The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities, career information and student related information, and for employers seeking to recruit staff.
- 2.2 You may use, print and download information The Website for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site.
- 2.3 All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to Employment4students or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
- 2.4 Any content you post on The Website in jobs postings, adverts, in our forum or any other part of The Website, must be true, accurate and not infringe on the rights of any third party. Furthermore, any content must not be offensive, discriminatory or of a nature that Employment4Students may reasonably deem unsuitable for the general public.
- 2.5 Job seekers agree to use true and accurate information only in their job applications and CV's.
- 2.6 Registered users agree to keep their login information secret and immediately report any suspected misuse of their accounts by third parties to Employment4students.
3. Forum Rules
- 3.1 Registration to the forum is free! By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are agreeing to be bound by the rules and policies below.
- 3.2 Although the administrators and moderators of Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
- 3.3 By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- 3.4 Employment4students.co.uk Ltd reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
- 3.5 Employment4students.co.uk Ltd does not allow users to post website details, URL's, or hyperlinks in the forum.
- 3.6 Users are not permitted to advertise specific vacancies in the forum without the express permission of Employment4students.co.uk Ltd. The posting of vacancies by users prevents Employment4students.co.uk Ltd from doing sufficient checks on the relevancy and legitimacy of the the company and vacancy.
4. Whilst we take care to ensure the accuracy of the content on the site and link to high quality third party websites, Employment4students takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content, and that of any third party website linked to from The Website.