Take Note is a vibrant and growing transcription company based in the UK. We work with a wide range of clients helping them to transform audio and visual content into text. We are currently looking for home-based transcribers and live notetakers from all over the UK.
If you have an accurate typing speed of more than 65 wpm and are based in the UK, apply now and you could be working from home as a flexible freelance transcriber or proofreader before you know it - evening, weekend and daytime shifts available.
If you're a super speedy typist (80+ wpm), you can take a step up and earn a higher rate by being a live notetaker. We provide our clients with live notetakers for hundreds of meetings and focus groups per month across the UK, the majority of which are held online. We’ll tell you the slots we need to fill, and you can put yourself forward for the ones that work with your availability.
We provide you with all the necessary software to make your life simpler and your typing speedier, you just need a computer or laptop and reliable Wi-Fi.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a self-employed position and you must be 18 and based in the UK to apply.
- I have an excellent understanding of the English language, both spoken and written and have at least a grade C in English GCSE.
- I have an accurate typing speed of more than 65 wpm (words per minute).
- I have access to a fast, secure internet connection.
- I possess my own laptop/pc with antivirus software installed.
- I have high-quality headphones.
- I am 18 or over.
- I am based in the UK and will only be completing transcription work in the UK.
- I am registered as self-employed or will be doing so shortly, and understand should my application be successful I will be working for Take Note on a freelance basis.