Want to earn money, meet the best clients in the events industry and work in the most exclusive and iconic venues in London, such as Harvey Nichols? We will provide full training to ensure you have the tools to be awesome!
Not only will you benefit from a full onboarding process to give you the tools to WOW our clients, you will also get the opportunity to work at some of London's coolest and most iconic venues, serving very lovely, and more often, very important people which will give you invaluable exposure to the world of VIP hospitality. Some of these venues include, but are not limited to:
- Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge
- Royal Ascot
- Henley Regatta
- Buckingham Palace
At Your Service is the original event staffing company with over 30 years experience of delivering exemplary service to our clients. We are now seeking awesome events staff to WOW our clients and guests with your great customer service skills, your friendly nature and dedicated attitude. The roles will involve working in diverse environments and at differing confidential locations within London's Southbank and beyond.
We have shifts working on Drinks and Canape Receptions, Dinners, Weddings, Parties, Tastings, Product Launches, Luxury/Designer Retail Outlets, VIP Lounges, Guest Services, Corporate and Private Events, Private Households and Luxury Residences throughout London and the South East.
- Bartenders - Fixed and Event Bars
- Waiting Staff - Banqueting, Intimate Dinners and Fine Dining Restaurants
- Hosts - Retail, Promotional, Fine Dining Members Clubs, Private Tastings and Iconic Sporting Arenas
- Cloakroom - 5* Venues and Event Space
- Barista's - Fixed Venues - Fine Dining, Private Members Clubs, Event Space
- Runners - All Venues
- Cashiers - All Venues (Food and Drinks)
- Head Staff - Bar and Waiting Roles - All Commercial and Private Events
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible Schedule
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Holiday Scheme
- Referral Scheme
- Very competitive pay rates
- Full onboarding and training
"I enjoy being part of some of the greatest high-end events in London. The job is very flexible and has allowed me to see the greatest venues that England has to offer, as well as meeting a variety of famous and interesting people."
Previous experience in any hospitality/ retail/ events environment is preferred, but not compulsory. Having the willingness to learn, paired with an enthusiastic attitude, having good attention to detail and bringing your friendlly authentic self to work, is compluslory!
- Applicants must be 18 years or above to apply for these roles, due to UK Licensing Laws.
- If successful, you must have permission to work in the UK by the start of your employment
- You must be currently living within a commutable distance of this vacancy