Plan the best winter of your life. Become a ski or snowboard instructor on a winter gap year abroad.
A Ski & Snowboard s the world's largest provider of ski and snowboard instructor training programs. With more than 30 resorts to choose from across Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, Japan, and the United States.
All EA students receive world-class training, gain an internationally recognised qualification, and get a guaranteed paid job offer.
Join EA Ski & Snowboard on an internship program in 2022 and receive world-class training, gain an internationally recognised qualification, and get a guaranteed a paid job offer - all in one season.
EA Ski & Snowboard's internship program includes:
- A guaranteed paid job offer
- Exam and training fees
- Season lift pass
- Accommodation while training
- Visa assistance
- First aid training
- Avalanche training
- Mountain transfers
- Special deals on flights and insurance
- A local EA Rep to support you throughout the season
- Exclusive invites to social events
EA are looking for candidates who:
• Have a passion for skiing (all abilities welcome)
• Have a willingness to learn through training and working
• Have an interest in travel and adventure
• Are available from November to April
• Are 18 years of age minimum
• Are looking for a life-changing experience
• Have the financial support to participate in an internship abroad (course costs apply, but we have flexible payment options to suit all budgets)