Are you looking to develop a rewarding career in the charity sector?
Do you want to do something that is more than just a 9 to 5 job!
Wesser are recruiting for positive, chatty, and ethically minded fundraisers to join our UK wide network of fundraising teams. This is a great opportunity to represent some of the nation’s most loved charities who provide essential services in the UK. Our charity partners include: Dogs Trust, St John Ambulance and St Andrews First Aid.
Based at one of our live-in team houses you’ll be engaging with the public, inspiring them to support one of our charity partners with a regular donation.
As a Wesser Fundraiser you will be provided with extensive training, a great starting wage and rewarding bonuses and incentives to keep you motivated. We are also keen to develop our team members to become industry leaders able to motivate and manage their own fundraising teams.
- £11 per hour (Equivalent to £20,020 per annum)
- Rewarding bonus structure (realistic on target earnings in excess of £26,000 per annum)
- Weekly pay
- Full training (no experience necessary)
- 35 hour/5 day working week
- Short (4 weeks+) or long term roles available
- Regular team incentives and events
- Accommodation provided
- Team company car
- Regular opportunities for development and promotion.
Apply Now – It takes 30 seconds, and we’ll call you within one working day.Apply Now