Wesser are recruiting for positive, chatty, and ethically minded students to join our UK wide network of live-in fundraising teams this summer.
This is a great opportunity to represent some of the nation’s most loved charities while enjoying free accommodation, great pay and the support of Europe’s leading charity fundraising agency.
Based at one of our live-in team houses you’ll be going door to door talking to members of the public, inspiring them to support the charity with a regular donation.
As a Wesser Fundraiser you will be provided with industry leading training, a great starting wage, rewarding bonuses and incentives to keep you motivated. We are also keen to develop our team members to become industry leaders able to motivate and manage their own fundraising teams.
- £11 per hour (equivalent to £20,020 per annum)
- Rewarding bonus structure
- Weekly pay
- Full training provided (no experience necessary)
- 35 hour/5 day working week
- Short (4 weeks+) and long term roles available
- Regular team incentives and events
- Accommodation provided
- Team company car
- Development and promotion opportunities
You must be over the age of 18 and eligible to work in the UK to be accepted for this role.
Apply Now – It takes 30 seconds, and we’ll call you within one working day.Apply Now