If you are a highly motivated, recent graduate who has the desire to work hard and progress in accountancy as a profession - then please read on.
Our client is a unique, innovative and highly respected firm of chartered accountants, based in the centre of Woking - close to the train station. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to start their professional career. You will be a recent graduate with strong academics, who is looking for a role where you can develop your skills and study towards an accountancy qualification.
Our client company works almost exclusively with the social enterprise and not for profit sector, providing outsourced finance solutions. They act as Finance Directors for many organisations and provide payroll and management / statutory accounting services.
The Trainee Accountant - Graduate will be studying is AAT. The AAT - Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) - is the world’s leading professional body for Accounting Technicians, with over 150,000 members worldwide. It is a course that can lead ultimately to becoming a fully qualified Chartered or Chartered Certified Accountant.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Minimum three A-Levels and Maths and English GCSEs at C or above
- University degree in any subject.
- Genuinely good numeracy and literacy
- Motivation to be successful
- A high level of self-discipline
- Attention to detail
- Clear and professional communication skills
- An empathy towards clients and a desire to develop an understanding of them
- A good understanding of IT systems such as Word and Excel
In return, our client will provide:
- A 30-month AAT training contract to study the new levels 3 and 4
- A very competitive starting salary
- The opportunity to work, learn, develop and grow in a very successful and positive environment
- Great potential for career progression within this growing organisation, where management opportunities are frequently available
Location: Woking, Surrey
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Ref IB210903Apply Now