With over 35 years of experience, Ardmore Language Schools is a leading junior English Language programme provider which takes English learning beyond the classroom. We pride ourselves in offering young international students a high standard and safe learning experience in the UK whilst they enjoy a culturally immersive and fun activity programme.
We are currently looking for people like you to join our centre academic team. You will deliver inspiring and engaging EFL lessons to classes of up to 15 young learners using Ardmore’s in-house developed syllabus. You will also participate fully in Ardmore centre life by going on excursions and undertaking welfare duties.
You must have:
- Undergraduate Degree and CELTA or TrinityTESOL or equivalent (must include 6 observed teaching hours)
- A passion for teaching young learners!
We are looking for:
- Clear communicators with a natural ability to explain different aspects of English language
- Experience teaching English to young learners
- Organisation skills
- Team players
- Adaptability and flexibility in a busy, international working environment
- A respect for cultural diversity
- A sound understanding of safeguarding
- Be punctual
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hold or be willing to obtain a valid DBS
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be available to work for 42 hours per week for the whole of July including evenings and weekends
- Be able to work on a residential basis (includes full board and accommodation) OR live locally and work on a non-residential basis
Ardmore Language Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates are required to provide criminal checks including a valid Enhanced DBS Certificate and/or overseas police checks.
#smilewithardmore this summer and click ‘apply now’!