- £24,000 per annum
- Permanent – Flexible working (Hybrid – Remote and Office-based)
Successful applicant will need to be able to get to our head office in Abingdon once a week or when required.
- Excellent entry level recruitment opportunity
- Full training and support provided with regular CPD opportunities
- Annual company social and team building events
- 35 hours/week (Mon – Fri)
As Recruitment Executive, you’ll be an integral part of the fast-paced and dynamic Recruitment Team for SuperCamps. You will serve as an advocate for our company by providing high quality and welcoming interview experiences to each candidate, managing their journey through the whole of the recruitment process.
SuperCamps is part of Active Learning Group, a growing company which specialises in creating transformational learning experiences for young people so they are ready to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Typical duties include:
- Sourcing and interviewing high volumes of candidates in-line with required staffing ratios
- Developing links with Universities to plan and attend job fairs which raise brand awareness and drive applications
- Supporting the Compliance Team to conduct appropriate background and pre-employment checks
- Work closely with the Operations Team to manage staff absence and source relevant cover from your pool of staff
- Gather regular staff feedback on performance after each season
- Able to effectively cope under pressure in a fast-paced KPI and target-driven environment
- Confident and professional verbal and written communication skills, with an excellent telephone/ interview manner
- A calm, measured approach to all tasks; with good attention to detail
- Has high IT literacy with strong skills in MS Office
- Previous experience in recruitment, leisure or childcare industries (desirable but not essential)
SuperCamps is committed to safe practice in recruitment and selection that includes consideration of issues regarding child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All staff will be expected to complete a DBS check if they are not already on the DBS Update Service and supply us with references.
At SuperCamps we strongly believe in respect and equal treatment for all persons regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, marital status, civil partnership status, colour, nationality, gender, age, sex, sexual orientation, or physical ability. We insist that this respect is applied in every aspect of our business and in how we conduct ourselves.