The Marketing Manager will lead the development, delivery and evaluation of marketing strategies, annual marketing plans, campaigns and projects for specific audiences across B2C (domestic \u0026 international tourism markets) and B2B (education \u0026 group markets). The objective being to increase brand awareness and positively impact on customer and supporter acquisition, conversion, retention and income growth and support the Senior Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will utilise customer and business insight to inform marketing and campaign plans, managing cross-departmental marketing initiatives from brief to evaluation, ensuring alignment with the YHA brand and strategic objectives, and instilling marketing best practice in all activities.
The role can be flexible with a mixture of working from home and office based depending on your preference. The ability to travel across the network would be beneficial.A love of the outdoors and the benefits it brings would help with understanding our mission in bringing adventure to all and our role in making it happen.
We are YHA.
We believe in the power of travel and adventure. To connect people to each other, to nature, the outdoors, culture and heritage.
YHA is a 90-year-old social enterprise. Today, the charity makes a difference to more than a million people each year through our 150 hostels, activity centres and leading work in volunteering, traineeships, apprenticeships and youth employment.
We welcome all yet specialise in creating opportunities for young people. We have a thriving schools and groups programme and work with partners to support access for young people and families with challenging lives.
What were looking for:
- A Marketing-related degree, equivalent professional qualification, or experience in a similar role.
- Experience of developing, delivering, and evaluating marketing plans to meet business objectives for multiple products and markets.
- Experience of multi-channel campaign planning, tailored to different customer segments.
- Experience of developing creative and innovate marketing solutions to meet emerging opportunities and business needs.
- Experience of managing creative agencies, from briefing through to campaign delivery and evaluation.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to source and interpret data, communicate meaningful insights, and make well-evidenced marketing recommendations.
- Experience of working collaboratively in teams and cross functional departments, and leading project teams.
- Ability to work proactively on your own initiative, with good problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong commercial judgement, with good numeracy and budget management experience
- Well organised, excellent time management and ability to prioritise multiple projects, and keeping stakeholders informed on progress
- Confident communicator, able to influence \u0026 engage at all levels
- Experience of charity, hospitality, or education marketing in either a B2C or B2B context would be beneficial
In line with YHA strategy our top impact priority is to ensure thatallmeansall, increasing the scale and breadth of our reach and ensuring that YHA is for everyone. To fully realise this ambition, we need a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve.
Our people share a common purpose: to improve the health, wellbeing and life chances of all, but especially young people facing adversity and challenges.
To achieve this, we subscribe to a set of core values and behaviours: Our HEART values recognise the need for equality, diversity, and inclusion and to ensure we are reaching all, we capture this information at both the attraction and onboarding stages of employment.
You can find out more here:https://jobs.yha.org.uk/life-at-yha/people-values-behaviours
What youll be doing:
Youll drive forward insight-led marketing plans, campaigns, and activities to deliver growth in income and engagement.
You will ensure all targets set by your line manager are met on time and within budget.
And you will support the overall delivery of the Marketing \u0026 Communications Departments objectives.
What youll get in return:Apply Now