Take Note: What we’re about.
Take Note is a vibrant and fast-growing transcription service based in the UK. We work with a wide range of clients helping them to transform audio and visual content into text.
We place an emphasis on quality across everything we do and are constantly seeking for ways to improve.
We embrace technology but it’s our people that are the key to our success.
We have a range of full-time and freelance positions available across the business. Whichever role feels right for you we work together as a team with a common purpose. We support our customers, and each other, to raise the bar with our unique solutions and outstanding service.
- Live Note Taking Jobs
A similar role to being a transcriber but instead of typing up recordings, transcripts are a shorter note style that are created live during the meeting.
We provide our clients with live notetakers for hundreds of meetings and focus groups per week across the UK. The majority of these are held online however, there may also be some face-to-face opportunities. We’ll let you know the slots we need to fill and you can put yourself forward for the ones that work with your availability and location.
If you’re an excellent listener who is professional and discreet this could be the role for you.
- I have an excellent understanding of the English language, both spoken and written and have at least a grade C in English GCSE.
- I have an accurate typing speed of more than 65 wpm (words per minute).
- I have access to a fast, secure internet connection.
- I possess my own laptop/pc with antivirus software installed.
- I have high-quality headphones.
- I am 18 or over.
- I am based in the UK and will only be completing transcription work in the UK.
- I am registered as self-employed or will be doing so shortly, and understand should my application be successful I will be working for Take Note on a freelance basis.
(Transcription, Transcriptionist, Typist, Typing, Transcriber, Notetaker, Notetaking, Minutes, Take Note).