Established in 2002, my client are an insurance firm who specialise in the therapy sector, covering a wide range of sectors from acupressure to beauty therapy. Currently, they insure more than 20,000 therapists across the UK and Northern Ireland, offering them advice and support in the event of an incident. Due to their continued growth and success, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join their team.
Daily duties include (but are not limited to):
- Processing and producing renewal quotes
- Processing new applications that come in via post and email
- Data inputting and processing
- General administrative duties
- Processing online applications
- Liaising with clients and answering queries via email and phone
- Using my clients software to cross reference and check data
- Ensuring all data in-putted is correct and up to date
- Changing client information i.e. change of address or name
Throughout their apprenticeship, the successful candidate will be able to gain additional insurance qualifications by completing their foundation course training in Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). Upon completion of these qualifications, there is excellent scope for both career and salary progression within this company. The successful candidate will be fully supported throughout their apprenticeship by both Starting Off and my client, remote studying maybe possible for on-the-job training.
Due to the nature of this position, my client are looking for an individual who is hard-working, confident in themselves and eager to progress in a career. The successful candidate must be computer literate, confident to speak on the phone and ideally have a grade C/4 in both Maths and English.Apply Now