Are you a dog person? Do you want to support the UK’s most loved dog welfare charity?
Then “woof” - We have the perfect job for you!
Since 1891 Dogs Trust have been saving and rehoming dogs in the UK. Every day they care for over 1300 dogs, providing kennels, veterinary care, training, and rehabilitation. Our fundraisers recruit thousands of donors every year so this vital work can continue.
We are currently recruiting for fundraisers to join our live-in fundraising teams in London and the South East as part of a new “sponsor a dog” campaign.
All Wesser door to door fundraisers are provided with an industry leading annual salary, achievable bonuses, comprehensive training, and numerous incentives. We are also keen to develop our team members to become industry leaders able to motivate and manage teams of their own.
What will you receive as a Dogs Trust Fundraiser?
- Starting salary of £20,020 rising with length of service.
- Industry leading bonus structure (First year OTE: £28,500)
- Full training (no experience necessary)
- 35 hour/5 day working week
- 20 days paid annual leave + bank holidays.
- Regular team incentives and events
- Accommodation provided for live-in fundraisers.
- Numerous development and promotion opportunities.
Apply Now – You will be directed to a quick and simple applications form.
- You must be over the age of 18 and eligible to work in the UK to be accepted for this role.