At Ei World, our vision is change. Our Mission is to bring balance, harmony and synergy to all.
We are creating and supporting well-functioning and emotionally resilient teams and leaders worldwide. Changing the world, one leader and one team at a time and changing each of our lives for the better.
We achieve this through helping clients to unlock the power of their people. We do this by delivering executive coaching, mentoring and executive development.
We are looking for talented and organised students, both undergraduate, GCSE and A Level students to join our team as sponsored scholars.
Our sponsored scholar roles involve a variety of general support for the Ei World Team.
Predominantly having a focus on Client Solutions Support, this can involve several tasks:
- Research - on clients, topics and competitors
- Client Projects - supporting the organisation and design of client documentation
- Marketing/Public Events - creation of presentations on a variety of themes, slide design, use of images to support content
- Content writing - drafting of newsletters, blog pieces, Linked In posts and other marketing materials
A student position with Ei World offers you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience whilst studying, which will substantially increase your employability on graduation. Ei World has sponsored it's first scholar in 2019-2023, and we are now hiring our next 2 scholars.
We are looking for students who are:
- Resilient, motivated and positive
- Confident working as part of a team and efficient working independently
- Vigilant about confidentiality
- Highly aware of the need for branded communications
- Can operate from a home office environment with privacy, good internet connection and own laptop
- Confident using technology and software
- We offer paid scholarships for undergraduates who are starting their degree in 2021. If you are starting year 2 of your degree we would still encourage you to apply.
- You will accrue National Insurance credits and will likely