A new digital travel start-up is offering 2-week internships in November. What you learn:
1. How to use a content management system
2. SEO optimization
3. How to structure and optimise content on webpages
4. Essential UX and usability
5. Understanding of value propositions and how they need to be incorporated into a website
6. Introduction to branding
Every day interns will get a 30-minute lesson from the founder (a 15-year digital veteran) on the above skill set (and more), to then apply in their work. This is an excellent opportunity to see behind the scenes of a website and what goes into making one.
This internship is unpaid but you will receive £30 for expenses. Based in Central London, the work day will be 9am-5pm, with one hour for lunch.
No prior experience is necessary but you must be graduated and a native English speaker.
To apply, please complete the online application form.
Please note, due to the potentially high volume of applicants, we may not be able to respond to everyone. if we do not respond to you within two weeks of your application, it has been unsuccessful.
- You must be able to speak English fluently