Our private dental practice is well established and provides the highest care to our patients. We have a vacancy for a full time trainee receptionist
We are looking for a school leaver or someone who is looking to work and train at the same time. Perhaps you have not quite decided what you want to do but quite like the idea of working in a dental practice or perhaps you have been inspired by your own experiences at the dentist.
Working in a team you will be someone who enjoys working and learning at the same time. The practice offers effective in-house training and will pay for you to do online courses to expand your skills and further your education.
The role will be subject to regular pay reviews as you increase your knowledge and abilities.
- Happy and interested in what's going on around you
- Maths & English GCSE
- Interest in science and dentistry
- Able to take instruction, learn and put it into practice
- Speak and write fluent English to native standard
- Some flexibility if we need you to stay late as needed for a patient
- Live withina reasonable commute
- Prepared to have the Covid-19 Vaccination
- If successful, you must have permission to work in the UK by the start of your employment
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must be currently living within a commutable distance of this vacancy