Could you make a difference as a tutorat Explore Learning?Why tutor with Explore?
- You'll make a meaningful impact to the lives of children and inspire the next generation of fearless learners.
- You'll develop both personally and professionally, gaining valuable experience which could pave the way to our leadership roles, or your next career venture.
- You'll be surrounded by inspiring colleagues who all share the same goal, and create a workplace which is vibrant, inclusive and rewarding.
- Are you confident in maths and English, and passionate about working with children in an educational setting?
- Do you have initiative to think on your feet when faced with a challenge?
- Do you enjoy interacting with a range of people, adapting your style to each person?
- Are you willing to learn new skills and action feedback to take ownership of your development?
- Are you aged 16 or over, having obtained a minimum grade C/5 in your maths and English GCSE? Please note, you will only be able to do online shifts if you are 17 or over.
- Do you currently live in the UK?
- Most of our tutors work between 8 - 12 hours a week, with many working 20+ hours. You will be able to request as many hours as you'd like as long as it's more than your minimum of 6 contracted weekly hours.
- Your availability and preferences will be matched to the available shifts that your chosen centre has to offer; this usually results in having the same shifts each week, and the aim is for tutors to work regular weekly hours.
- You'll be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we'll provide you with the training you will need. All applicants will be expected to undertake employment checks, a Disclosure & Barring Service check and provide previous employment references.
- Our hourly rates are £5.65-£9.00 for all centres outside the M25 and £6.15-£9.50 inside M25.