Are you passionate about making an impact in children's education? Apply now to register your interest in future vacancies to join our management teams across the UK!
Why work at Explore Learning?
- You’ll make a meaningful impact to the lives of children and inspire the next generation of fearless learners.
- You’ll develop both personally and professionally, gaining valuable experience which could pave the way to progression within Explore, or your next career venture.
- You’ll be surrounded by inspiring colleagues who all share the same goal, and create a workplace which is vibrant, inclusive and rewarding.
What will you be doing day to day as an Assistant Director?
There is no typical day in one of our centres; you can expect to find yourself doing a huge range of different things to make your centre the best it can be, including:
- Building strong, lasting relationships with children and their families by holding parent feedback meetings, co-ordinating and managing tutored sessions, and solving queries.
- Demonstrating drive and ambition to grow your membership by identifying new ways to attract and retain families as our service continues to evolve and adapt in the new climate.
- Inspiring others to be the best they can be by facilitating your teams’ development and confidence, and creating a positive and engaging working environment for them to work in.