Team Member full and part time for our LEON restaurant
Norton Canes Motorway Service area on the M6 Toll near Cannock is looking to recruit Team Members to join our LEON Restaurant.
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role within a fast paced environment? We are looking to hire full and part time Team Members. Being a Team Member means you are the face of our LEON unit and will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service at all times. We will provide you with excellent on-job training and support to carry out the role effectively. Training will include how to deliver excellent customer service, operational brand standards and all elements of health and food safety procedures.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary Under 21 yrs old £7.07, 21 to 22 Yrs old £8.49, over 23 yrs old £9.11, plus many other great benefits.
- Roadchef Discount Card discounts from 15% to 70% for you and your family at all Roadchef MSA
- Benefits website- Comprehensive discounts available on many high street and online stores
- Refer a Friend - cash scheme
- Long Service awards
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday paid pro rata increasing with service (includes 8 days Bank Holiday)
- Discounted Hotel stays at Days Inn for employees at Roadchef Sites
- Free car parking
- Peoples Pension Plan
- Subsidised meals while on duty
- Uniform provided
- Recognition schemes at all levels
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- On boarding plans designed for each role
- Structured career programs
- Great personal development opportunities
Simple financial freedom. Roadchef is pleased to announce we have partnered with Wagestream so you can stream your earned wages into your bank account before payday. No more need for high interest loans or overdraft fees - simply get paid as you go.
Your responsibilities as a Team Member will include:
- Serving customers in a timely manner and providing excellent customer service whether front of house on the till or back of house in the kitchen and food production areas
- Making drinks and food products to brand standards - perfect in every way!
- Replenishing stock and helping with deliveries
- No experience is necessary as we will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to carry out the role
Who are Roadchef Ltd
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK, our mission is to "De-stress" and "Delight" Britain's road users. Every year we have 52 million visitors across our 30 sites, and our vision is To make Britain's roads a safer and happier place by elevating the mood of every road user.
As a Company we are proud to hold the Gold - Investors In People status, so if you are looking for a new challenge and to develop your career, then we want to hear from you.
Roadchef is an equal opportunity employer and as such we believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and welcome applications from all individuals.