With over 40 locations UK wide, SuperCamps is a leading multi-activity programme provider in the childcare industry, offering an abundance of unique and engaging activities, from sports to outdoor explorations, arts and crafts to team games. We pride ourselves in offering a wide range of holiday activities, that are aimed towards children aged 4 – 12 years of age.
ABOUT THE CAMP MANAGER ROLE
We are currently looking for likeminded, passionate people like you to join our Camp Team to bring our activities to life, and provide lasting memories for the children in our care. Whether you are looking to kick start your childcare or coaching career, gain or develop existing skills, or try something brand new, SuperCamps has a role that could work for you.
As a Camp Manager, you will be able to enthusiastically plan and implement a wide range of exciting activities, as well as play a key role in the development and coaching of your staff team. You will provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children in our care to flourish, as well as adhering to our safeguarding policies. You will have a real passion for working with children and staff alike, and really bring our diverse activities to life to ensure our children have a memorable experience.
We are recruiting for May Half Term, Summer, October Half Term, Christmas and February Half Term and Easter seasons.
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and energetic personalities
- Team players
- Good timekeepers
- Adaptability and flexibility in a busy working environment
- A passion for working with children and young people
- An understanding of the importance of safeguarding
- Highly motivated and responsible individuals
A sport, paediatric first aid or lifeguarding qualification is desirable.
What to expect in your role:
- To prepare and lead a camp induction and training day, ensuring your camp, equipment and staff are ready for the first day of season.
- To manage, direct and support staff to ensure they adhere to processes and procedures whilst the children in the care of SuperCamps continually have a fun, stimulating and safe time.
- To manage daily administration including sign in/out of children, timetabling and allocation of staff to timetabled activities plus other adhoc duties required.
- To ensure the quality programmes across the brands are planned and delivered with structure and enthusiasm by staff at all times.
- To support the development of your staff team, providing coaching and demonstrating best practise when required, ensuring each staff member reaches their full potential.
- Have fun! We want you to enjoy your time with us, bringing your own unique experience and knowledge to the role, and help create lasting memories for our children.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hold or be willing to obtain a valid DBS
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a 12 hour paediatric first aid certificate (please note training can be arranged through our training partner and subsidised on your employment with us).
Salary: From £525 per week
SuperCamps is committed to safe practice in recruitment and selection that includes consideration of issues regarding child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All staff will be expected to complete a DBS check if they are not already on the DBS Update Service and supply us with references.Apply Now