Ascentric Digital Marketing Team.
Ascentric is a dynamic and successful investment platform business based in Bath. We offer Financial Advisers and their clients the ability to manage their investment portfolios online, giving them more flexibility and control over their money. The adviser platform is marketed under the Ascentric brand and our goal is to be the Independent Financial Advisers’ platform of choice.
As part of the Marketing and Proposition team, the Digital Team is an integral part of the business and responsible for driving the digital agenda and championing our digital strategy. This includes working with a broad group of stakeholders from across the M&G Group and its suppliers to; develop the ascentric.co.uk website; manage content and digital projects and improved digital user experience.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will support all aspects of the digital team accountabilities including website and marketing channel optimisation; analytics reporting; platform content management; updating and amending digital assets including PDFs, videos and infographics.
Your duties will include:
- Working with the Marketing communications team to optimise campaigns through our digital channels. including website, social media, newsletter and emails
- Supporting maintenance of the website, including liaising with group digital teams and key stakeholders
- Supporting development of key customer journeys for customers across all channels – Institutional, Advised and Direct; leading to a consistent and market leading customer experience, maximising conversion and retention
- Management and reporting from the digital dashboard and Adobe Analytics
- Website content management – keeping website content up to date, optimised for accessibility, and user experience
- Digital asset management – amending and creating PDFs, videos and marketing assets within Ascentric branding
- Supporting the management of e-mail template/journeys and e-mail optimisation
- Supporting delivery of digital products and initiatives
Personal Qualities :
- Inquisitive mind, analytical nature and be keen to learn
Skills Required :
- Moderate computer skills in MS Office (excel; PowerPoint; word)
- Proactive and innovative – able to work to own initiative and self-motivated to solve problems and develop skills
- Interest in Marketing and digital proposition development
- Good understanding of data analysis and interpretation
- Knowledge of adobe creative suite and some basic html would be an advantage
- Customer centric mind-set – ability to build partnerships both inside and outside the organisation, in particular with customers
- Well organised and ability to manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Analytical with good attention to detail
Future Prospects :
This is a fixed term contract for 15 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the Apprentice performance, headcount and available funding. If recruited into a permanent role, the individual will follow the career progression applicable to the specific role/department.