Looking to earn a great salary during the holidays or gap year with a secure job? Want to gain fantastic sales skills, a highly valued transferable skill that will make your CV stand out? No previous experience?
Wesser are recruiting for positive, friendly, and ethically minded fundraisers to join our UK wide network of live-in fundraising teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to represent several high-profile charities that have supported the British people, the NHS and saved countless lives during the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a Wesser door to door Fundraiser you will be provided with endless support, an industry leading hourly rate, an achievable bonus structure and numerous fantastic incentives to keep you motivated. We are also keen to develop our team members to become industry leaders able to motivate and manage their own fundraising teams.
- £18,200 annual salary.
- Industry leading bonus structure.
- Full training (no experience necessary).
- 35 hour/5 day working week.
- Long Term / Gap Year / Short Term / Seasonal roles available.
- Regular team incentives and events.
- Subsidised accommodation.
- Team company car.
- Various development and promotion opportunities.
You must be able to relocate to one of Wesser’s UK based live-in teams, which are available in numerous locations across the UK, to be considered for this role.
Applying takes minutes
- You will be directed to a quick and simple applications form. All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Wesser strives to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to equality of opportunity and to non-discrimination for all job applicants and employees.
In light of the COVID-19, all fundraising staff will undergo extensive training to meet social distancing regulations and protect both employees and the general public. Guidance can be found on the Wesser recruitment website.
- You must be over the age of 18 and eligible to work in the UK to be accepted for this role.