Unique fast-growing entrepreneurial Property Investment firm based in the heart of London.
Reporting directly to the company owner.
Initial Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching investment opportunities using various computer software to find relevant raw data.
- Using investigative techniques to obtain contact details to approach potential sellers about investment opportunities.
- Recording and organising data for reference or marketing purposes. This will involve data input and spreadsheet/database management.
- Summarising findings in a short executive summary.
- Assisting other team members on marketing campaigns to generate new business.
- Ad Hoc project work.
Extremely strong IT skills including MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
Strong research/analytical skills and proven experience in conducting critical research for project work.
Methodical, diligent and understands the importance of tracking work done/outstanding. Need to be highly organised and be able to prioritise workload and use time effectively throughout research-heavy work.
Highly motivated to learn and contribute to the growth of a company.
The ability to think independently and critically.
The candidate will get exposure to a vast array of business activities and the full property investment life cycle by working in a small, entrepreneurial property firm.This is the perfect opportunity to learn quickly on the job.
- If successful, you must have permission to work in the UK by the start of your employment
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must be currently living within a commutable distance of this vacancy