General Manager vacancy in GAIL’s South London!
We are looking for a Bakery Manager to join us on our journey as we grow and RISE with GAIL’s
GAIL’s is a neighbourhood bakery, specialising in craft bread and fantastic coffee. We use only the finest ingredients and that includes our fantastic teams!
We are so lucky and proud to be ambassadors for such a fantastic brand which will not compromise on quality and hope to be able to tell you all about it very soon!
As a General Manager you will:
- Take pride in delivering consistently high-quality food
- Be an ambassador of GAIL’s and our love for baking • Anticipate and prioritise customer needs
- Deliver friendly high-quality service to every customer
- Be proactively involved in the local community
- Train, coach and develop others to succeed
- Live the culture of ‘everything we do, we do as a team’
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety at work
- Manage and maintain a culture of high performance
- Know how to actively impact the commercials and controls to achieve results
This role is based on a 45-hour week with NO late nights!
Apprenticeships available alongside this role including ‘Retailer Leader Level 3’