The successful candidate will eventually be responsible for ensuring outstanding levels of service to internal and external clients in a timely and efficient manner.
You will be required to:
- Confirm that digital files required for the printing process are present, valid, correctly formatted and of the desired type (preflight) to ensure suitability for printing
- Make changes to files as required
- Prepare files to ensure the artwork on the finished pages is as required (imposition) for lithographic platemaking and digital output
- Output lithographic printing plates
- Advise Client Services of potential issues with files and offer solutions
- Communicate with customers via email, phone and face to face
- Act as a backup for other internal departments as required
Personal Qualities :
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to concentrate
- Proactive approach to workload
- Calm and approachable
Skills Required :
- Good computer literacy skills, prior experience of Adobe would be useful
- Comfortable with all methods of communication
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
Future Prospects :
This role is a permanent position.
Opportunities to learn other areas of the business.