What does this work placement cover?
We’re looking for students to complete a short two week work placement focused on developing the testing for a new digital product. You’ll be responsible for writing and executing detailed testing plans, both manual and automated, and suggest changes and improvements to the automation suite. Working alongside product managers and stakeholders you’ll have the chance to hone your skills and learn more about working in a product team whilst adding real value to the business.
The experience you'll gain -
- Systematically assess whether the new website and application meet defined requirements.
- Create structured test plans to navigate through the journeys including edge cases and potential errors.
- Carry out software testing including backend tests/ assessing whether data flows through correctly.
- Contribute to a test suite to automatically check core flows whenever new features are added.
- Capture bugs and issues using best practice and assess priorities with the product development team.
About Jackson Beecha Ltd:
A COVID-19 test supply company. My mission is to keep employees safe while working vis regular testing. Commission will be provided for any quality leads. If you generate 100-500 sales, you receive £100-£500. 5k tests = £5k.Selling to Businesses.
About Workfinder work placements -
At Workfinder we're on a mission to give all young people the best possible start to their working lives. We partner exciting startups and growing businesses to create unique short work placements through which companies get real work projects completed, whilst young people get real experience and chance to apply their studies and skills. Working from one of the project plans developed by our in-house team of ex-teachers, we'll provide you with a clear structure for your project, with daily goals, check-ins and helpful tips to help you get the most from your time with the businesses. Forget making tea and doing the filing, it's time for work experience that really works.