About Women in Tech:
Women in Tech Forum is a start-up that has created an exclusive community of women who are looking to accelerate and grow their career in technology.
Excellent opportunity to support the development of a program designed to engage and collaborate with students that are interested in a career in the technology industry. As this program is in its infancy, you will have the opportunity to put your ideas into action to make a real impact!
You will be provided with a full project brief, detailed schedule of expected activities, guidance on how to complete activities and support throughout your placement with us.
About Ada Lovelace Day:
We are proud to be supporting Women in Tech this October in celebration of Ada Lovelace Day on the 13th of the month. In partnership with Workfinder, we're honouring Ada Lovelace, one of computer science's true pioneers, by offering work placements designed to help more young women discover meaningful careers in tech.
- The focus for the Education Alliances Program Associate will be to support go to market activities to build up the Women in Tech Forum Education Alliances network globally.
- To activate relationships with academic thought leaders and researchers, students, start-ups, etc.
- Creating new opportunities for education providers to encourage and leverage our network for students to enter into a career in the tech industry.
- The project will support the planning and execution of Education Alliances services, activities and events with universities, schools and education programs/groups.
- Developing the creation of new experiences for the universities, colleges and schools that are members of the Women in Tech forum Education Alliances program, such as webinars, workshops, meetings, bootcamps, hackathons and career fairs.
- You are over the age of 18