What does this work placement cover?
We’re looking for students to complete a short two week work placement focused on creating new brand collateral. You’ll be responsible for assessing the current brand, understanding the market and positioning, then developing a new brand style or content guidelines for the whole business. Working alongside the marketing or management of the business you’ll have the chance to hone your skills and learn more about creating and applying a brand identity whilst adding real value to the business.
The experience you'll gain -
- Update or build a new brand style guide - one to be used by all employees.
- Review the outward facing brand logo and create new variations for consideration.
- Design and build a full suite of digital templates in line with brand guidelines.
- Create a full business stationery set including email signatures and business cards etc.
- Provide training materials for employees on how to access and use templates.
About My PowerBar:
My PowerBar® influences your awareness of your power levels and understanding of what impacts them. It is our personal power, our energy, that enables everything to happen in our lives. When it is depleted we have a reduced vitality and capacity to make things happen.
About Workfinder work placements -
At Workfinder we're on a mission to give all young people the best possible start to their working lives. We partner exciting startups and growing businesses to create unique short work placements through which companies get real work projects completed, whilst young people get real experience and chance to apply their studies and skills. Working from one of the project plans developed by our in-house team of ex-teachers, we'll provide you with a clear structure for your project, with daily goals, check-ins and helpful tips to help you get the most from your time with the businesses. Forget making tea and doing the filing, it's time for work experience that really works.