Are you looking to kick start a career in Trade Supply and earn whilst you learn? Gibsons Garden Machinery are looking for an Apprentice Parts Assistant to start immediately.
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of customers.
Job Title: Apprentice Parts Assistant
Reporting Structure: Reports to the After Sales Manager
Pay: Starting off at £5.50 per hour whilst you train before progressing upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Main function of the position: You will get hands on in assisting the parts department in taking and dispatching orders whilst training toward an NVQ Level 2 Apprenticeship Trade Supplier.
To assist the parts department in taking and despatching customer orders and complete NVQ Level 2 Apprenticeship Trade Supplier.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To receive goods onto a computer system
- To help with stock control
- Picking and packing orders
- To identify the parts required for internal and external customers
- Answer the telephone
- Respond to customer email queries
- To be responsible for their own health and safety. Learning and understanding the importance of Health & Safety within the workplace
Additional Duties: To carry out any other duties, as reasonably requested, which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the post.