Are you looking to kick start a career in Business Administration and earn whilst you learn? Gibsons Garden Machinery are looking for an Apprentice Administrator to start immediately.
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of customers.
Job Title: Apprentice – Business Administration
Reporting Structure: The post holder reports to: Heather Knight
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm to include 30 minutes for lunch.
Pay: £5.50 per hour whilst you train before progressing upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Main function of the position: You will gain experience providing support to the office team whilst training to complete an NVQ Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Care.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide accounts administration support to the Accounts Manager
- To provide general administration support to the Parts and Service Department
- Answering the telephone – redirect where appropriate, taking and passing on messages
- Process incoming mail and distribute
- To assist with stock taking
- Regular stock taking and ordering of stationery
- To assist in the daily office administrative tasks including filing, posting out statements/invoices, photocopying
- To carry out any other duties, as reasonably requested, which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the post.