Are you looking for a rewarding new part-time job to fit around your studies and social life?
If you are friendly, responsible and reliable then WE NEED YOU! (Starting in September)
A typical day…
- Collect the children from school
- Help with homework
- Make them a simple meal
- Have fun with arts, crafts and playing games
- £9-12 per hour starting rate depending on experience*
- Free online childcare training provided
- Keep your evenings and weekends free – just work 2-5 afternoons per week!
- Extra hours available in the holidays
- You get to bond with some amazing children and make a real difference to a local family’s life
- It’s fun, rewarding and every day is different!
What we do:
- We’ll pay for and process a DBS check for you (criminal background check)
- We’ll check 2 personal references (these can be tutors or family friends)
- We’ll pair you with a family located within 30 minutes
- We’ll provide training, support and guidance every step of the way
*You’ll start on between £9 and £12 per hour (including holiday pay) depending on your previous childcare experience**. You’ll also earn more the longer you work as a Koru Kids nanny. You’ll get an extra 50p per hour after 6 months, and another 50p increase after 12 months.
- Basic experience - starting at £9 per hour - You have some experience as a babysitter or working in an after school club or similar.
- Parenting experience - starting at £10 per hour - You have grown up children so you know all the ins and outs of childcare.
- Professional experience - starting at £10-12 per hour - You’ve worked as a teacher, teaching assistant, nursery worker, nanny, childminder, lunchtime or passenger assistant, or similar childcare roles. Your rate is based on the length of your experience and roles you’ve had: £10 for 1+ years of experience; £11 for 2+ years of experience (excluding lunchtime or passenger assistant); £12 for 3+ years of experience as a nanny
- Click Apply Now to complete our online application form in just 2 minutes!
- Applicants must be 18 years or over
- and based in London
- If successful, you must have permission to work in the UK by the start of your employment
- You must be currently living within a commutable distance of this vacancy