WE ARE SNO are seeking experienced skiers and snowboarders. Those looking to follow a passion in snowsports by becoming qualified ski and snowboard instructors in Canada, Japan, New Zealand or Switzerland.
- Comprehensive Instructor training from highly qualified trainers/examiners
- Internationally recognised instructor certification/s
- Additional training and certification (Teaching Children, Avalanche Skills, Freestyle)
- Paid instructor job offer within an established snowsports school
- Seasonal accommodation (covered for training period)
- Seasonal lift pass
- Resort and airport transfer
- In-resort Programme Manager
- Regular social events
- Discounted flights and insurance
- Visa assistance
Criteria for this role
- Between 18-30 years old
- At least 4 weeks ski experience or 6 weeks snowboard experience
- Eligible to apply for a working holiday visa
- Available between November - March (minimum)
- Hard working, friendly and keen to learn/develop
- The desire to pursue a career in snowsports
- Open to travelling to Canada, Japan, New Zealand or Switzerland
WE ARE SNO & Instructor internships
For over 15 years WE ARE SNO's team have been helping skiers and snowboarders make their passion their career. Each winter the best candidates are approved to join the instructor internship programme at select resorts around the world. To date WE ARE SNO has achieved a 100% pass and employment rate for all candidates.
Ski instructor internships and snowboard instructor internships are a career focused instructor training package which include paid instructor employment. Within 4 weeks trainee instructors are placed into established snowsports schools to work for the duration of winter.
There are a limited supply of instructor internship positions each winter, so please visit our website to see if you're eligible to apply.Apply Now