An Early Years Apprentice is required at our busy nursery. The vacancy is working with children aged 3 months to 5 years. You will be supported within your apprenticeship with training at Riverside Training (Spalding) Ltd.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Interacting with the children
- Helping prepare snack times
- Assisting with the supervision of outdoor play
- Preparing learning areas
- Supporting the children during play and learn
Personal Qualities :
- The successful applicant should be friendly
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to communicate with young children
Skills Required :
The ideal candidate should be a good timekeeper, and have patience.
Future Prospects :
To gain your qualification as a qualified nursery assistant, with the possibility to progress to a full-time job, subject to interview.