Do you want to work with children doing activities like…
Bouncy castle, messy play, zorbing, trampolining, parachute games, robot coding, sport, swimming, dancing and so much more!
Are you looking for a School holiday job?
Well, why not apply to become a Camp Beaumont Group Leader! You’ll be responsible for a group of children, initiating games, helping with activities and ensuring the welfare needs of all children are met.
- Over 18
- Be a UK/EU citizen and have lived within the EU continuously for the last 3 years
- Hold a current paediatric first aid qualification would be advantageous
- Good teamwork skills
- Experience working with children
- Relevant level 2 childcare qualification is desirable for those wishing to work in the Early Years age group.
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
At 20 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over four decades and continue to be an excellent service to parents to provide childcare over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.
- You must be currently living within a commutable distance of this vacancy