- Professionally answering the telephone to customers, contractors and colleagues of Julian Wadden to the JW standard and helping with their enquiries promptly
- Directing calls, answering general queries an taking messages for the team, ensuring they are passed on
- Develop a positive working relationship with branches through good service and strong communication skills
- Be an ambassador of Julian Wadden by providing exceptional service to all clients and customers
- Trained and competent use of the Property Software system
- Gain an understanding the life cycle of a tenancy and the range of services offered to clients
- Shadow and support Relationship Managers to gain a better understanding of the responsibilities of the Property Management department
- Initial placement will be in accordance with our PM Administrator training program. This includes assisting with the administration of lettings paperwork including tenancy agreements, safety certificates, including filing onto our online storage system
- Apprentices will also be given the opportunity to support ad-hoc PM projects
- Book property inspections
- Generate ideas (in our ideas factory) to continuously improve our property management services to our landlords and tenants
- Spend time in branch alongside a lettings negotiator. This will cover pre-instruction and instruction of properties to rent, booking viewings, administration of tenant applications and checks, carrying out inventories and move-ins
- Training in basic Property Management law and legislation
- Carry out any reasonable request by Julian Wadden
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list, and other duties may be required.
You will also study towards the level 3 ARLA qualification.
Personal Qualities :
- Hard worker
Skills Required :
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be IT literate
Future Prospects :
Progression to Trainee Relationship Manager upon completion of the apprenticeship, plus further in-house training.