About Smarter Click
Smarter Click is an international performance marketing partner, creating smarter results for its clients and partners through technology and expertise. We help our clients grow their online sales and find new customers for their businesses through our combined prospecting and retargeting technology, which enables us to engage with customers at all stages of their journey to a conversion.
Through our continued focus on innovation and our desire to build a world leading product for the industry that delivers a clear ROI for each and every customer, we now work with many advertiser brands covering a range of industries and are connected with all the major UK, European and international affiliate networks.
Our powerful combination of performance based remarketing solutions, coupled with a team of digital marketing experts, ensures we deliver smarter results that help our clients to maximise the investments they make in digital marketing.
Reporting directly to the UK Country Manager, a Junior Designer is responsible for design launch, optimisation and support across Smarter Click’s portfolio of managed local and international clients.
A Junior Designer, while not owning the client relationship, is responsible for developing and deploying creative for their managed client portfolio. Attention to detail and a good eye for design is essential for this role.
The Junior Designer works closely with our sales and client services team to ensure smooth transitions at the launch of a campaign and continued support in developing their client’s creative.
Why work at Smarter Click?
Working at Smarter Click is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business.
We are a young, dynamic company that has built a strong UK and international presence in a short space of time.
We care about our employees and it is important to us that everyone is appreciated and well treated. We encourage an environment where creativity, communication and idea-sharing are highly valued. We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and with this in mind we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.
What are you waiting for? Come and join us and feel the excitement.
· Strong working knowledge of CSS, HTML & Photoshop
· Good knowledge of online marketing
· Good communicator at all commercial levels, with proven oral and written skills
· Great team worker with strong organisational & multi-tasking skills
· Good grasp of Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and CRM
· Prepared to embrace and live our core values: Passionate, Analytical, Strategic, Transparent and Exciting
· Results driven;
· Proactive and able to take the initiative
· Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills in own and English language
· Positive outlook, proven ability to handle pressure
· Shows passion for what they do
· Team player
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must be currently living within a commutable distance of this vacancy