Working in an exciting and busy environment the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front-line support for the busy service department. An Apprentice will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations. The apprentice’s role will include the following:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone.
- To process and solve customer service complaints.
- look to promote continuous improvement in customer service.
Personal Qualities :
- A keen interest in the car industry with good communication skills both verbal and written.
- The employer is looking for an enthusiastic learner that must be hard working and motivated to learn new skills.
Skills Required :
- Full training will be provided, no skills required.
Future Prospects :
- A full time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership.
- Future prospects are endless.
- By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.