The Safeguarding and Welfare Co-ordinator (SWC) will assist the Centre Management in implementing UKLC Safeguarding policies and ensuring that the centre is fully compliant. They will give the necessary support in order to ensure that matters of safeguarding and the promotion of student welfare are paramount and that all staff, Group Leaders and students understand and adhere to the UKLC Safeguarding Policy and Child Protection Policy as referred to in the Operations and Safeguarding Handbook (OSH). They are also responsible for quality assurance in terms of obtaining, measuring and collating feedback from students and leaders and passing it on to Centre Management and Head Office.
A Safeguarding and Welfare Coordinator is required to work 22 sessions per fortnight. A session is defined as approximately three and a half hours in the morning, afternoon or evening. In some centres, it will be necessary for Safeguarding and Welfare Coordinators to work on six consecutive days.
Desirable qualities and skills:
- Eligibility to work full time in the UK
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with young people a Energy and Enthusiam a
- Ability to work as part of a team a L
- Level One ‘Basic Awareness Safeguarding’ trained a
- Experience of working in a residential setting.
Weekly salary is from £375. All salaries are paid monthly in arrears. Full board accommodation is provided.Apply Now