The Centre Manager has overall responsibility for the centre, the staff and the students. They oversee the smooth running of the course, manage all aspects of the centre and ensure that any problems are solved quickly and effectively. The preparation for the course including the programme, transfers, excursions and accommodation administration are all prepared in advance and handed over to the Centre Manager prior to the start of the course.
The Centre Manager’s role is fundamental to the success of the centre. It carries a demanding workload and a great amount of responsibility. Round the clock support is provided by the Senior Management Team who visit frequently and are reachable on their mobiles day and night.
Desirable qualities and skills:
- Eligibility to work full time in the UK
- Proven leadership ability
- Diplomacy, professionalism and the ability to remaincalm
- Energy and Enthusiam
- Previous summer school experience
- Previous centre management experience
- Computer literacy
- Experience of language learning and/or EFL
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to work with young people from different cultures
Weekly salary is from £600 + All salaries are paid monthly in arrears. Full board accommodation is provided.Apply Now