To assist in all aspects of developing course materials and products provided by the global client teams in New York, London and Hong Kong, for its clients around the world. To assist the eLearning team in populating and editing courses on the company’s Learning Management System (LMS).
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the formatting of course materials adhere to AMT branding guidelines. This includes PowerPoint and word formatting
- Prepare course materials and e-materials for all AMT courses globally.
- Ensure publication orders for courses are sent out correctly and on time
- Assist with maintaining and building courses on our e-learning platform
- Update AMT’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Support the delivery of Webinars (Prepping the room, uploading online materials etc..)
- Format marketing, client meeting, RFP presentation documents
- Send out pre-learning as per the client’s request
- Prepare and send binder orders to Canon and Sterling based on course location.
- To monitor and sort store publication orders.
- Answer queries and questions from CSM’s and trainers
- Assist with other materials based ad hoc responsibilities
Expectations and Measures (what does success look like for this role)
- Prepare accurate classroom materials and e-materials for the AMT’s global programmes
- Accurately prepare Pre-Learning and class-based materials for each client.
- Effectively manage own schedule ensuring classroom materials are delivered with no errors and to a high quality.
- Ensure courses are completed 2- 4 weeks in advance of the start date
- Be confident replying to trainers, CSM’s and all internal staff about any material related query
- Report issues directly and immediately to the Materials, Media and Content Manager
- Be able to follow branding guidelines accurately without error
- 2-year experience of using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word extensively (advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word 2010)
- Intermediate Adobe Acrobat knowledge
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2010
- Good knowledge of MS Outlook
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must be currently living within a commutable distance of this vacancy