Motivated, friendly and want to make a difference?
You may not have considered charity fundraising before, but it's a great way to earn money while you study and develop transferable skills for the future.
What you'll get:
- £8.50-£10.50 an hour plus bonus
- Extensive training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Work as part of a fun-loving team in the great outdoors!
What we need from you:
- At least 14 hours a week
- Ability to travel to different fundraising locations in the region
- You must be at least 18
Apply now and we'll get back to you within 48 hours.
“Door to door fundraising requires a lot of skills that I hadn’t previously thought
about, from team work and sales skills, to communicating with strangers, diplomacy and motivating others. After university, I applied for finance jobs. Whilst 70% of graduates who work in finance have done a finance-based internship, my experience working for Wesser enabled me to demonstrate on my application forms and in interviews that I had the skills required,
without having done an internship.”
Jeniv Shah, Oxford University graduate
- You must be over the age of 18 and eligible to work in the UK to be accepted for this role.