We are looking for Festive Colleagues who are passionate about service and want to help us give our customers the best Christmas ever.
You’ll help us give amazing service to all our customers and work with the store team to make sure our customers get everything they need this Christmas. No two days are the same, and it’s a great opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people along the way and have fun.
In your interview we’ll go into more detail about the different shifts which you can work around your family and lifestyle commitments.
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
You will be responsible for
- Being passionate about delivering the best customer service
- Working as part of a team to ensure great service in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Learning new skills and building your retail knowledge to best assist our customers
You will need
To be able to serve Britain’s customers a little better every day, we need someone who can:
- Be a team player, working with the store team to give fantastic and consistent service
- Thrive on customer interaction and go the extra mile for our customers
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride
With over 3,500 stores across the UK there should be one just around the corner to you.
Local, convenient with a variety of flexible contracts, becoming a Tesco Festive Colleague gives you the opportunity to balance your job and your lifestyle.
It’s a chance to put your abilities to the test with a friendly, flexible approach, to make a difference to the things that matter for our customers.
You'll get a fun-filled, service focused festive colleague induction, as well as on the job training. So why not be part of a team that care and earn a little extra over the festive period to spoil the ones you love.Apply Now