Here at TA Knots we offer a wide range of services, the apprentice will be involved in the whole process and working across all our product range.
Quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail are not just words, but a way of life for our team of dedicated joiners. Working from our large, fully equipped workshop, TA Knox's joiners can provide prototypes in a range of materials for client approval and craft bespoke joinery pieces to be fitted easily within a managed schedule.
Duties are likely to include:
- Supporting the day to day tasks of preparing materials
- Working from verbal and written instruction
- Observing Health and Safety at all times
- Working with a range of tools and materials
- Selecting and loading materials as required for the job
- Fitting components to a high standard
- Speaking to customers, taking on their questions and speaking to your peers
Personal Qualities :
- Friendly / calm
- Flexible with a professional approach to work
- Passion for the industry
Skills Required :
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- People skills
- Experience in Joinery
Future Prospects :
Progression to Level 3 and permanent employment with the company.