You have a penchant for creating unforgettable experiences, You know how to create the right vibe…at the right time, You work hard, but enjoy a late night party.
Does this sound like you? If so, Revolution is on the hunt for their next incredible team of ambassadors, so apply with us today to find out more.
THE ROLE. As one of the brand’s core team, you will be tasked with:
- Representing the brand on your campus
- Driving awareness and engagement for the brand amongst your fellow students
- Being the person EVERYONE wants to be friends with because you’ll have loads of cool giveaways and bar discounts to give out
- Helping us run competitions and organise events in your nearest Revs
- Run campaigns on campus that get people talking
What makes a perfect Revs student brand ambassador? Know your university inside
- You love a good night out
- You’re the socialite of your group, enjoy bringing people together and organising things to do – maybe you’re even the social sec for a sports team or society
- Have a large network of connections across your campus with societies & influential students
- Confident, yet approachable
- Top chat, big smiles. You’ll be someone who loves meeting people, being social, and being proud to support the brand and in the work we do together
- Are looking to gain key experience in events & marketing
Your rewards include:
- Great pay including incentives for high performing brand ambassadors
- Gain incredible experience working for a hugely successful global brand, which will look fab on your CV
- The crème de la crème of student brand ambassadors will get the opportunity to interview for internship/graduate scheme roles with Seed Marketing and other Seed clients
After submitting your online application, you may be invited to a phone interview with one of the Seed team. If successful, you will then be invited to attend an assessment day in London, between late July – late August. Following this, we will contact successful applications.
Once chosen, SBAs for the year will be invited to attend one of our famous, immersive training day experiences in London before starting the role.