Transport Group Leader
Camps: Christ's School (Richmond), Claremont Fan Court School (Esher), Kings College School (Wimbledon) and Mill Hill School (Mill Hill)
Do you want to work with children doing activities like…
Bouncy Castle, messy play, kiddy karts, trampolining, parachute, dancing and so much more!
Are you looking for a School holiday job?
As a Transport Group Leader you will be a bus monitor in mornings and evenings, collecting and dropping children off ensuring that the bus driver keeps to time and informing camp of any delays. Throughout the day you will be a group leader, running sessions and caring for a group of children whilst supporting the Head Group Leader. All our transport routes start in London so you will need to live within easy access of the London Tube Network.
- Over 18
- Be a UK/EU citizen and have lived within the EU continuously for the last 3 years
- Hold a current paediatric first aid qualification is desirable
- Good teamwork skills
- Experience working with children
- Relevant level 2 or 3 childcare qualification is desirable
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
At 15 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over three decades and continue to be an excellent service to parents to provide childcare over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must be currently living within a commutable distance of this vacancy