Camp: Bancrofts (Woodford Green), Claremont Fan Court School (Esher), Kent College (Tunbridge Wells), King's College School (Wimbledon).
Are you looking for a School holiday job?
Well, why not apply to become a Camp Beaumont Lifeguard! You’ll be responsible for overseeing all swimming sessions and ensuring that an impeccable standard of health and safety is maintained at all times in line with our activity guidelines. When you aren't life guarding or there are no swim sessions happening then you will assist in the groups and with other activities.
- Over 18
- Be a UK/EU citizen and have lived within the EU continuously for the last 3 years
- Great teamwork skills
- Hold a valid NPLQ Lifeguard Qualification
- Passionate, energetic and motivated
- Experience working with children and young people
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
At 15 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over three decades and continue to be an excellent service to parents to provide childcare over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide 2 professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must be currently living within a commutable distance of this vacancy