Assistant Nursery Leader
Camps: Ursuline Prep School (Wimbledon)
Do you want to work with children doing activities like…
Bouncy Castle, messy play, kiddy karts, trampolining, parachute, dancing and so much more!
Are you looking for a Summer job?
Well, why not apply to become a Camp Beaumont Assistant Nursery Leader! You’ll be helping Activity Instructors with specialist activities throughout the day.
- Must be 17
- Be a UK/EU citizen and have lived within the EU continuously for the last 3 years
- Enthusiastic and passionate about gaining experience in the childcare industry
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
At 15 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over three decades and continue to be an excellent service to parents to provide childcare over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must be currently living within a commutable distance of this vacancy